The RAZORCUT45 is an inverter-based Plasma cutting machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology. This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from a quality Plasma Cutter.
The RAZORCUT45 produces a high-temperature plasma stream providing effortless cutting of all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast iron, stainless steel, copper & aluminum brass. The RAZORCUT45 is equipped with a high-quality TRF45 Plasma torch with Euro connection, developed specifically to enhance and improve the cut quality of the RAZORCUT45 machine.
The connection of the TRF45 Plasma torch provides effortless starting of the cut with powerful, fast and accurate cutting capability, additional is the benefit of longer life cycle consumable electrodes and cutting tips. The RAZORCUT45 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including sheet metal fabrication, light industrial use, site work, automotive, ducting work, repair and maintenance services.
The RAZORCUT45 is packaged with a tough TRF45 Plasma torch, earth lead and air regulator. The RAZORCUT45 gives you the best of both worlds great portability, with the power to get the job done.
Built to our specification and manufactured and approved to CSA/CAN 60974-1
• Latest IGBT Inverter Technology
• Safe Euro torch connection
• High-quality TRF45 Plasma Torch
• Industrial application
• Tolerant to variable power supply
• In-built Air Regulator with preset air pressure
• Suitable to cut all electrically conductive materials
• Lightweight and compact
• Strong metal housing, with plastic front and rear covers
• Generator use with pure sine wave generator only